top of page

Juu Yasmina Group

Public·11 members
Christ Tresor Kouadio
Christ Tresor Kouadio

Download Parcel Instrumental By Phyno

Download parcel instrumental by phyno

Phyno is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer who is known for his unique style of blending Igbo and English languages in his music. He has released several hit songs and albums, such as No Guts No Glory, The Playmaker, and Deal With It. One of his popular songs is "Parcel", which was released in 2013 as a single from his debut album No Guts No Glory.

"Parcel" is a catchy and upbeat song that showcases Phyno's rap skills and charisma. The song was produced by Major Bangz, who is also responsible for other Phyno's hits such as "Alobam" and "Fada Fada". The song has a catchy hook that goes "I'm a parcel, I'm a biggie man, I'm a rap star, I'm a parcel". The song also features some witty and humorous lines from Phyno, such as "I no dey drink garri but I dey soak akamu" and "I no be Davido but my skelewu na parcel".

Download File: https://tinurli.com/2w4fBA

If you are a fan of Phyno or rap music in general, you might want to download the instrumental version of "Parcel" and enjoy the beat or even rap along with it. There are several websites that offer the download link for the instrumental version of "Parcel", such as SoundCloud and keysymoma. You can also listen to the instrumental version online before downloading it. The instrumental version is similar to the original version, except that it does not have Phyno's vocals. It still has the same tempo, rhythm, and melody as the original version.

To download the instrumental version of "Parcel" by Phyno, you can follow these simple steps:

• Go to one of the websites that offer the download link, such as SoundCloud or keysymoma.

• Click on the play button to listen to the instrumental version online or click on the download button to download it to your device.

• If you are downloading from SoundCloud, you might need to sign in with your account or create one if you don't have one. You can also use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.

• If you are downloading from keysymoma, you might need to complete a captcha or a survey before getting the download link.

• After downloading the instrumental version, you can transfer it to your music player or device and enjoy it.

Downloading the instrumental version of "Parcel" by Phyno is a great way to appreciate the production skills of Major Bangz and the rap talent of Phyno. You can also use it as a background music for your videos, podcasts, or projects. You can also rap along with it or create your own lyrics and remixes. However, you should respect the intellectual property rights of the original artists and producers and not use it for commercial purposes without their permission.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Juu Yasmina
    Juu Yasmina
  • Kabi Rajowar
    Kabi Rajowar
  • O
    onwaslipangproven
  • F
    fantarczemobabox
  • P
    pelumiadenugba
bottom of page