top of page

Juu Yasmina Group

Public·11 members
Vladimir Prokhorov
Vladimir Prokhorov

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season _HOT_

The show spent a good many of its early episodes once again trying to legitimize and bring certain students to light however only the most recognizable characters were the ones to go the extra mile and succeed in their tests or play a more primary role in the assassinations. One second the show would attempt to acknowledge a student by exploring their curricular interests or background right before they once again they became a non-factor, only to be called upon briefly for their singular, contributory trait. With that said, a small handful of characters received some decent characterization this season.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season

The second and final season of the Assassination Classroom anime television series is adapted from Yūsei Matsui's manga series of the same name. Produced by Lerche and directed by Seiji Kishi, the second season aired between January 7, 2016 and June 30, 2016 and was simulcast by Funimation, who began releasing the broadcast dub version from February 10, 2016.[1][2][3][4] Adult Swim's Toonami programming block began broadcasting Funimation's English dub of the season on January 9, 2022.[5]

The second season of the anime began airing on January 7, 2016 and ran for 25 episodes.[23] The third opening theme is "QUESTION" and the fourth is "Bye Bye YESTERDAY"[Jp. 5] by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan,[Jp. 6] with singles released on February 24 and May 25 respectively. The second ending theme is "Kaketa Tsuki"[Jp. 7] and the third is "Mata kimi ni aeru hi"[Jp. 8] by Shion Miyawaki. Anime Limited has licensed both seasons in the UK.[24][25]

Avex has posted a CM for 25-year-old Japanese singer Shion Miyawaki's latest song "Kaketa Tsuki" (The Waning Moon) on its official YouTube channel. The song is now featured as the ED theme for the ongoing second season of the TV anime adaptation of Yusei Matsui's Ansatsu Kyoushitsu/Assassination Classroom manga, which premiered last Thursday in Japan.

i found this series pretty average , i agree with almost every fact why thsi anime succks , that repeative humor and other,, the last episodes of the 1st season disapponlinted me again , i think this anime should have been of 12 episode. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Juu Yasmina
    Juu Yasmina
  • Kabi Rajowar
    Kabi Rajowar
  • O
    onwaslipangproven
  • F
    fantarczemobabox
  • P
    pelumiadenugba
bottom of page